Beezid TV Commercial, 'Superhero Mode'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
She may start off in a suit and glasses, but Beezid's spokeswoman powers into "superhero mode" and starts bidding on penny auctions. She says her superpowers include freezing prices, which can pump her bidding to a different level. A robed man sitting on the couch is inspired by her call to get stop lazing around and he launches up out of the hole in his ceiling and comes back down as a superhero, completely surrounded by all the items he bid on and won from Beezid.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Spot On Media, Inc. ... Agency