Temptations Cat Treats TV Commercial, 'Say Sorry' Song by Elton John
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Cats are shown in this Temptations Cat Treats commercials in ugly holiday costumes that their owners dressed them in. Elton John's, "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" plays in the background showing us a montage of cats dressed as elves, reindeer, ornaments and even presents. A bag of Temptations Cat Treats might be enough to say sorry.
iSpot Review - January 15, 2016
Elaborate holiday pet costumes bring joy to cat owners, but misery to cats themselves. This festive commercial's message is intended to be comedic, yet comes at the expense of feline happiness. The montage of cats dressed in ugly pet costumes is made possible by the lack of opposable thumbs from their furry companions.
The commercial gives cat owners a different perspective of their festive actions, and may even instill a bit of empathy toward their pets as the commercial closes. An encouraging message of "Help them forgive and forget" provides the laugh, yet reminds owners to remember what their cats had to endure during the holidays.
- Temptations Cat Treats
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor
- “Say Sorry for the Holidays”
- Songs - Add
- Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word - Elton John
- The song was created for this commercial
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.