Guinness TV Spot, 'St. Patrick's Day: Respect the Beer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After being welcomed through the St. James's Gate entrance to the Guinness brewery in Dublin, Ireland, one is introduced to Ross Kidd, Sarah Fox and other brewers. They share what St. Patrick's Day means to them as they encourage others to take it slow, drink like a brewer and respect the beer.
- March 01, 2016
- “Made of More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- St. Patrick's Day
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots