TransUnion TV Spot, 'Getting to Know You'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man drinks his coffee in the morning and as he looks out his window, he can see someone rummaging through his garbage can, reading his old credit card statements. During his commute on the bus, a woman sitting behind him reaches into his pocket and grabs his wallet. These people are learning his credit information while singing "Getting to Know You" from the classic Broadway musical, "The King and I." TransUnion allows you to lock and unlock your credit from your mobile phone so you can protect your information from people like the man flying his drone in the park, trying to get a visual of your credit with its camera.
- December 28, 2015
- “Get in The Know”
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Paul J Grace ... Guy picking in trash for credit info, Chris Fries ... Voice Over, Glenn Fancher ... Drone Flyer
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots