Project Roadblock TV Spot, 'Buzzed Gone Viral'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Three young women view social media video posts from some guys they met at a club. The series of videos chronicles their wild night out while drinking, driving buzzed, and eventually getting arrested. At the end of the last video post, the perpetrator clearly states that buzzed driving is the same as drunk driving.
- Project Roadblock
- “Buzzed Driving Is Drunk Driving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots