Campbell's Star Wars Soup TV Spot, 'Real Real Life: Your Father'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a young boy named Cooper opens wide for a spoonful of Darth Vader-themed Campbell's Soup, his dad seizes the opportunity to proclaim, "I am your father!" However, when Cooper's other dad interjects with his own rendition of the Sith lord's classic line from "The Empire Strikes Back," his partner is aghast at his subpar impression. Only one dad can be Vader, but there is always room for Chewbacca at the table.
- October 05, 2015
- Campbell's Soup
- Campbell's Soup Star Wars Soup
- “Made for Real, Real Life.”
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- BBDO ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots