Clean & Clear TV Commercial, 'Acceptance Speeches Aren't Just for Award Shows'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this touching Clean & Clear commercial that aired during the 2015 Video Music Awards, several teenage girls are asked to create their own acceptance speeches. Sitting on their beds, each girl starts by expressing how there were times of self-doubt because of labels that were given to them by their peers such as "too smart" or "pizza face." But, during these self-acceptance speeches, these girls state that they came to appreciate the little things about themselves whether it was their foreheads, glasses, ears or intelligence. These are things that make them unique. Clean & Clear reminds us that the best acceptance speeches are the ones we give ourselves.
- Clean & Clear
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “See the Real Me”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB New York ... Creative Agency, J3 ... Media Agency