Android TV Commercial, '100 Billion Words'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this touching Android commercial, we see Google Translate take on a whole new meaning. We are taken through a range of personal travel experiences that include a man riding a crowded bus in India, a group of friends trying new food at a restaurant, mountain hikers taking on a cliff, a woman standing in front of an army of police officers during a protest and two new friends admiring a beautiful green landscape while sharing an umbrella. Through translation, everyone communicates and connects; all in all, these people create memorable experiences for themselves.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Be Together. Not the Same.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Essence ... Media Agency