GameStop TV Spot, 'Journey: Trade'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Showing scenes from various RPG and first-person shooter video games, GameStop advertises a special deal where customers can receive extra in-store credit for trades towards select new games like Horizon Zero Dawn and Ghost Recon Wildlands.
- March 16, 2017
- Sony Interactive Entertainment Horizon Zero Dawn, Ubisoft Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, Electronic Arts (EA) Mass Effect: Andromeda
- 20 percent extra in-store credit on trades towards select games
- “Power to the Players”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TRG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots