GameStop Game Days Sale TV Commercial, 'Holidays: Bell Jingle: Switch'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A couple chats about how their kids are going to lose it when they open their gifts from GameStop on Christmas morning. To make things even better, they mention that the gifts were 50 percent off and the woman rings a small bell in celebration. While they ring the bell and laugh, an angel stands atop the clouds in his bathroom and stares at himself in disgust as wings suddenly protrude from random parts of his body. During GameStop's Game Days Sale, customers can get a $30 gift card when they buy a Nintendo Switch and 50 percent off select games.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Nintendo Switch, GameStop Gift Card, Activision Publishing, Inc. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Ubisoft Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Electronic Arts (EA) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, EA Sports Madden NFL 20 and FIFA 20 Bundle
- Game Days Sale: Up to 50 percent off select games and $30 gift card when you purchase a Nintendo Switch
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Richards Group, Inc. ... Media Agency