Infiniti TV Spot, 'Hardwood Heroes: Survivors' [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
He's coached a lot of great players in his day, but it took the Hardwood Heroes to show this coach what strength really means. The group of young cancer survivors, some with prosthetic limbs visible under their basketball uniforms, are seen dribbling and racing across the court with an impressive intensity. The coach describes their team as #unbustable, saying they motivate and inspire him with their fighting drive.
- March 17, 2017
- “Empower the Drive”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- NCAA March Madness
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Crispin Porter Bogusky ... Creative Agency, Publicis Q ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots