Perdue Farms TV Spot, 'OregaYes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Third-generation Perdue Farms owner Jim Perdue and flock care specialist TeQuay Mills talk about the extra steps they take to raise healthy chickens without the need for antibiotics, such as putting oregano in the birds' water. It's "more like OregaYes," Perdue jokes, causing the chickens to stare at him in disbelief of his lame humor.
- June 06, 2016
- Perdue Farms
- Perdue Farms Harvestland Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Perdue Farms Crispy Chicken Strips, Perdue Farms Simply Smart Gluten Free Breaded Chicken Breast Tenders, Perdue Farms Harvestland Perfect Portions Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast, Perdue Farms Simply Smart Lightly Breaded Chicken Chunks
- “It's Not the Easy Way. It's the Perdue Way.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Lowe New York ... Agency, The VIA Agency ... Creative Agency, The VIA Agency ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots