Pfizer, Inc. TV Commercial, 'Before it Became a Medicine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Before a medicine can be mass produced to help others in need, we must go to the very beginning to fully understand the amount of work and effort put in to create a medicine. It begins with an idea, an inspiration which leads scientists to go to work. Thousands of sleepless nights and several years of setbacks and breakthroughs weren’t enough. Even after being approved for clinical trials, thousands of patient volunteers and several trials were done so that the hope of millions could be answered.
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Bobby Stewart ... Patient volunteer wearing sweater vest
- HealthWork ... Agency