Walmart TV Spot, 'Lost & Found: Directed by Marc Forster'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As part of its 2017 Oscars advertising, Walmart asked several directors to envision stories based on a receipt from the chain. Marc Forster's "Lost & Found" story finds kids living in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. One day, lights guide one of the kids to a wrapped present containing a baby monitor with a feed of a smiling child. When the battery dies soon after, the group of kids brainstorms until they figure out where to get new batteries. The video footage, to the delight of the kids, comes back to life when they add a new power source.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- The Oscars at Dolby Theatre
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots