SoFi Super Bowl 2016 Teaser, 'This Is the Beginning of a Bankless World'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
SoFi takes us inside an old, dark building where a bank used to run in this Super Bowl 50 teaser that is set to air shortly before the Big Game. The place is dusty, strewn with fallen leaves and filled with worn-out records of paper and ink. As we are taken through this tour of the deserted bank, the narrator describes a man-made giant of brick and water that soon outgrew the men. In referencing the 2008 financial crisis, the voice claims the giant turned into something that was out of control, becoming something "too big to fail" and "too big to succeed." At this point, we are led down a pitch-black stairway, inside a vault and toward a bright light as the narrator declares, "This is the beginning of a bankless world."
- January 26, 2016
- “Don't Bank. SoFi.”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Events & Venues
- 2016 Super Bowl 50 Feb 7, 2016 at Levi's Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Lindsay Skutch ... Producer, Megan Ubovich ... Producer, Nicholas Loir ... Director of Photography
- Muh-tay-zik Hof-fer ... Agency, 360i ... Media Agency, Tool ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots