Walmart TV Commercial, 'The Gift: A Film by Antoine Fuqua'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Antoine Fuqua directs "The Gift," a story based on a Walmart receipt. A young boy races home on his scooter and frantically gathers supplies for his backpack. Once he has everything he needs, he heads back into the night and creates a curious contraption out of a strainer, wrapping paper, paper towels, balloons, batteries, a banana, and a video baby monitor. He seems to have summoned a UFO, which beams up his creation. The boy is amazed that his plan is working, but grows slightly concerned with the spacecraft begins to beam him up as well. Luckily the force is interrupted and he returns to solid ground just in time to bask in the light beam as dozens of "Face With Stuck-Out Tongue & Winking Eye" emojis rain down on him.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- BJ Tanner ... Boy
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency