Fidelity Investments TV Commercial, 'Letters'
A man writes a letter to Mr. Danoff of Fidelity Investments on a typewriter explaining that he and his wife invested in a mutual fund to help pay for their son's college education. Along with the letter, he attaches a picture of their young child so Mr. Danoff can get a sense that there are real people who trust his company with their money. After the letter reaches the Fidelity Investments office, it is taped onto the window next to many other letters, photographs and notes.
- Fidelity Investments
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “We Don't Just Manage Money. We Manage People's Money.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Fidelity Communications & Advertising ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment