Lowe's TV Spot, 'How to Make Someone Disappear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Viewers are entertained by the presentation on how to make someone disappear. Viewers start the ad by seeing a young, teenage girl sitting by the window reading a book. A teenage boy who has fallen in love with Stephanie (the girl reading) begins professing his love to her, complete with giant boombox and playing music until he is abruptly cutoff by the falling of a set of blinds. The father happily approves of the Lowe's worker upon seeing how well the blinds work.
- September 22, 2015
- Lowe's Consumer Credit Card
- 20 percent off in-stock Levolor blinds and cellular shades
- “Never Stop Improving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Brad Abrell ... Dad, Cristina Spruell ... Stephanie, James Huang ... Lowe\'s Handyman, Ty Parker ... Boy with boom box, Jeff Gurner ... Voice Over
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, BBDO ... Digital Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots