Toys R Us Black Friday TV Spot, 'Pink Friday: Fisher-Price BeatBo'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When LEGO Batman asks the My Little Pony Plushies why they call it Black Friday, they don't know the answer but think it should be called "Pink Friday." Batman groans in response while the plush toy enthusiastically starts talking about glitter. You can get $15 off the Fisher-Price BeatBo during the Toys R Us Black Friday sale.
- November 24, 2015
- Toys R Us
- Black Friday (expires: 11/27/2015)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Black Friday
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots