General Mills TV Commercial, 'Real Rabbit, Real Ingredients'
The little bunny who declares himself the "honorary real Trix rabbit" informs viewers that General Mills uses real ingredients such as honey, cinnamon and cocoa to sweeten its cereals. After he concludes his pitch, he announces that it's the moment he's been waiting for. It's time to eat the bowl of Trix! Suddenly, the original Trix rabbit swipes the cereal and reminds the little bunny that Trix are for kids. A rookie mistake!
- General Mills
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios Honey Nut, Reese's Puffs, Cocoa Puffs, Trix
- “Love Cereal Again”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Trix Rabbit
- Publicis ... Agency, Saatchi & Saatchi ... Creative Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment