Old Spice TV Commercial, 'Smell Em: Standoff'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tied up in a wagon full of dynamite, it looks like time's up for this muchacho, but before the fuse is lit, he somehow reaches for his Old Spice Desperado Body Spray and pulls the trigger. With a whiff and powerful stare, he causes the bad guy to inflate like a balloon and float up into the sky, saving this dusty Western town. What a strange deodorant commercial.
- Old Spice
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Old Spice Desperado Body Spray, Old Spice Desperado Body Wash, Old Spice Desperado 2-in-1, Old Spice Desperado Invisible Solid
- “Smell 'Em Who's Boss”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Emma Wilcockson ... Producer, Mark Hall ... Producer, Robert Elswit ... Director of Photography
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Media Agency, MJZ ... Production Company