Unequal TV Spot, 'Coming For You: The Butcher'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"76" remembers the harsh words sent to him in a tweet from last year. In fact, he hung it up in his room and his locker for motivation and it sure has paid off. Gaining six inches of mass on his arms and over 41 pounds of muscle has changed his identity from "76" to "The Butcher." His teammates gifted him the new nickname after destroying his teammates in practice and racking up nearly 100,000 hits on hit highlight reel video. When "The Butcher" comes for you, will you be ready? Unequal claims that their sports equipment can offer military grade protection when properly used.
- September 12, 2016
- Unequal Gyro Helmet Liner
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots