Toys R Us TV Commercial, 'Two Pepperoni Pizzas'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A baby doll is live from the Toys R Us store shelf with some big news. You can get a $10 gift card to use in December when you spend $75. The red Dino Charge Power Ranger points out that it's equal to twelve hundred Japanese Yen. While Mario points out that it's the same as 72 gold coins. But, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michelangelo only sees the $10 as two pepperoni pizzas. You get the idea.
- Toys R Us
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Spend $75, Get a $10 Gift Card
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Holidays Dec 7, 2015 - Dec 31, 2015
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Mario, Michelangelo, Power Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles