2015 Buick Encore TV Commercial, 'Is That a Buick?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Buick full of passengers pulls up slowly towards a stop sign when one of them quietly whispers to a friend, "I thought this was a Buick?" Another Buick pulls up towards the front of a nightclub and two women standing out front wonder if the vehicle is a Buick. A board meeting is taking place with a video conference call with two workers taking the call inside one of the workers' Buick, which has its own Wi-Fi. One of the women at the nightclub mentions to her friend that her grandpa drives a Buick, only to have a younger man exit the vehicle. During the middle of the conference call, a man hops into the back seat of Tina's Buick announcing that he has the smoothies. Buick is moving away from its image of a vehicle that's outdated and intended for older people.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- 2015 Buick Encore 1SB
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Devin Sidell ... Woman in third row, Caitlin McHugh ... Plays Woman at club that notices Buick, Courtney Rackley ... Lady wearing glasses , Daniel Hall ... Guy getting out of car outside of club, Daniel Juhn ... Voice Over, Ivey Mansel ... Girl at night club with phone, Kovar McClure ... Man Driving Buick with Beard, Michelle Van Der Water ... Tina
- Engage M-1 ... Agency, Carat ... Media Agency