United States Marine Corps TV Commercial, 'What They're Called'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A montage depicts the various achievements and iconic moments of the United States Marine Corps throughout history. These include storming the beaches of Normandy and raising the flag at Iwo Jima. The narrator goes over the different names that people have called them such as "leatherheads" and "devil dogs." But, above all, he says, they're called Marines.
- United States Marine Corps
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “The Few. The Proud.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- JWT ... Agency, JWT Atlanta ... Creative Agency