American Hospital Association TV Spot, 'Affordable Care Act'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The men and women of the American Hospital Association urge viewers to contact their representatives in Washington to voice concerns over some of the proposed changes to, or the elimination of the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare. The Act, the organization says, helped some of the most vulnerable populations -- the elderly, disabled and children -- gain insurance coverage.
- March 19, 2017
- American Hospital Association
- “Protect Health Coverage”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots