2018 Ford F-150 TV Spot, 'FOX: Introduction' Featuring Terry Bradshaw [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Retired NFL quarterback Terry Bradshaw chats with Ford President of the Americas Joseph Hinrichs about the history of the auto maker's signature truck, the F-150. After reminiscing about the original 1977 model, the duo fast-forwards 40 years to highlight the 2018 version, which Hinrichs says features an aluminum alloy body, automatic emergency braking and better towing than any of its predecessors.
- January 08, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- GTB ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots