Amazon Fire TV TV Spot, 'Show Hole: TV Ex'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man lays in bed with his significant other channel surfing in an attempt to find something to watch. She gives him an annoyed look, and before long he finds himself in the Show Hole, a dark, stalagmite-ridden chasm that separates him from his girlfriend. The man peers into a window to see her on a bed cuddling up to her TV ex, geared up in his football jersey. After the ex makes taunting gestures, the man gets out of the Show Hole by acquiring Amazon Fire TV. He and his sweetheart get back together and enjoy a session of "makeup binging."
- April 18, 2016
- Amazon Fire TV
- Amazon Fire TV Fire TV Stick
- “So Long, Show Hole”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Wongdoody ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots