Neosporin TV Commercial, 'Adventures of a Third-Grader'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a third-grader tells the story of her daring adventures over lunch, her classmates eagerly listen. She exaggerates the details, telling them that she was riding her bike 100 mph when a branch caught her forehead, but she continued on to jump 50 feet over the rapids of a county creek. She crash landed, but her mom patched her up. When she rips off her bandages to show them her scars, they gasp -- there are no scars. Her mom used Neosporin + Pain, Itch, Scar, causing her friends to doubt her story.
- Neosporin + Pain, Itch, Scar
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- Lauren Kelston ... Voice Over
- J3 ... Media Agency