Chase TV Spot, 'College Savings With Fairy Dadmother' Song by Linda Lyndell
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A father applies makeup, dons a wig and slips on a fairy costume. He opens the double doors into the room in which his daughter and her friends have played dress-up for her birthday party. After making his grand entrance, the children all laugh and his daughter runs up to embrace him. The man later takes his daughter (who is still dressed as a fairy) to a Chase bank to begin planning her savings for college.
- April 04, 2016
- JPMorgan Chase (Banking)
- “So You Can”
- Actors - Add
- Faith Graham ... fairy daughter in blue, Fred Stoverink ... Fairy Dad, Ariah Anderson ... Girl laughing with gold mask on her head, Craig Anton ... Banker, Emerson Basco ... girl with yellow fairy wings, Emily Emmersen ... friend at party with glasses, Olivia Clark ... fairy girl laughing with flower headband & gold dress
- Droga5 ... Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency, Reset ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots