Universal Parks & Resorts TV Spot, 'Fearless Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kids visiting Universal Parks & Resorts explore the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, get into some mischief with the Minions and help Optimus Prime save the planet. They warn Mom that it's time to stand on their own, or she'll be doing their laundry until they're 37... something no one wants. Universal Parks & Resorts insists fearless kids are made, not born.
- February 17, 2018
- Universal Parks & Resorts
- “Grow Bolder”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Ariah Anderson ... Fearless girl with Minions, Cleo Fraser ... Wizard girl, Evan Whitten ... Kid facing King Kong
- Ignited ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots