Orkin TV Commercial, 'Neat Freak'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everyone keeps their house in a different way, but Orkin reminds viewers that even the cleanest house can be subject to a pest invasion. When an Orkin employee shows up at a woman's house, everything is white and spotless. He puts on booties and the woman gives him hand sanitizer before he walks into the house. Even though she keeps her house immaculate, he reminds her that bugs don't just come inside for crumbs -- they also come inside for warmth and to lay eggs. She gets some satisfaction when he tells her his science-based method of pest removal will help her, but she isn't as amused when he rests his hand on her clean counter.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Pat Caldwell ... Woman, Richard Pierre-Louis ... Male scientist
- Mindshare ... Media Agency