Tennis Warehouse TV Spot, 'Gear Up: Combining Strings'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Tennis Warehouse representative Andy Gerst describes the benefits of hybrid strings. By blending the attributes of two different strings in your string bed, you can customize your racket in a way that suits your game. He insists that natural gut and polyester is the most popular combination on the pro tour for a reason and suggests visiting Tennis Warehouse online to learn more.
- March 10, 2017
- Tennis Warehouse
- Wilson Champions Choice Hybrid 16 String, Babolat Hybrid RPM Blast 17+ VS 16 String, Wilson Control Duo Hybrid 16 String, Solinco Tour Bite 17 & Vanquish 16 Hybrid String
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots