Gatorade TV Spot, 'Keep Sweating' Featuring Serena Williams, J.J. Watt
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Everywhere, top athletes are conquering the field and breaking a sweat while staying hydrated with Gatorade. Professional tennis player Serena Williams strikes the ball under the blazing sun, a basketball player shoots a hoop after giving it all he's got, a soccer match stretches into nighttime and Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt takes a sip before running back on the football field. When you're in the game, replenish so you have everything you need to keep sweating.
- June 07, 2015
- “Keep Sweating”
- TracyLocke ... Agency, OMD ... Media Agency, Acres New York ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots