GEICO TV Spot, 'Bumper Stickers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Relaxing in front of the campfire, a man informs the couple next to him that he saved a lot of money by switching to GEICO and they decide they should take a closer look. Meanwhile the bumper stickers on their RV -- which include a buffalo, howling wolf and moose named Jeff -- discuss what kind of vehicles besides cars GEICO insures: boats, motorcycles and RVs. This comes as news to Jeff, who's oblivious to the fact that he's been stuck on an RV for five years and is not a real moose. Taken aback, he cries, "What's a sticker?!"
- March 06, 2017
- “Great Savings and a Whole Lot More”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The Martin Agency ... Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots