FedEx Office TV Spot, 'Arnold Palmer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man tries to order a Mark Steffenhagen, which is a mixture of iced tea and lemonade. His friends tell him he is basically ordering an Arnold Palmer. Mark uses FedEx Office to ship his golf clubs to the golf course, which makes him feel like a professional golfer -- almost. Mark Steffenhagens for everyone!
- January 14, 2013
- “Solutions That Matter”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Robert Peters ... Mark Stephanhagen, Arnold Palmer , Patrick Wilkins ... Friend of Mark
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots