Green Mountain Coffee TV Spot, 'Coffee Sourcing'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In the time it takes to brew one cup of Green Mountain coffee in a Keurig brewing machine, Green Mountain can tell an entire story about how its coffee is sourced. In La Plata, Colombia, a farmer grows coffee. Green Mountain says they pay him a fair price, which allows him to improve his farm and invest in his community. This, in turn, makes his neighbor happy.
- February 06, 2017
- Green Mountain Coffee
- Green Mountain Coffee Colombian Fair Trade Select Coffee K-Cup Pods, Keurig K55 Single-Serve Coffee Maker
- “Packed With Goodness”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Partners + Napier ... Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots