Oberto Beef Jerky TV Spot, 'Double Threat' Featuring Richard Sherman
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seattle Seahawk Richard Sherman is practicing his skills on the basketball court when he hears a foul whistle. It's the "little voice in [his] stomach," a man dressed as a referee who lives in a living room in Sherman's stomach area, calling foul for missing snack time. The ref craves Oberto beef jerky, which Sherman is happy to appease him with, and the two have a discussion about whether Sherman has ever considered pulling a double threat. The player ponders playing both football and basketball, but the little man scoffs. He meant eating both Original and Teriyaki flavor Oberto beef jerky!
- March 09, 2016
- Oberto All Natural Original Beef Jerky, Oberto All Natural Teriyaki Beef Jerky, Oberto All Natural Peppered Beef Jerky
- “You Get What You Put In.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots