NCAA TV Spot, 'Dreams' Featuring Shaquille O'Neal
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Retired basketball player Shaquille O'Neal drives past young people dribbling and shooting hoops on their driveways, down the street and on the city courts. Shaq says that right when the players hit the court, they dream of the winning shots that bring them success "on and off the court." NCAA says it prioritizes academics, well-being and fairness.
- March 24, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- SS+K ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots