Lyrica TV Spot, 'Keep the Beat Going'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man with diabetic nerve pain recalls how his life was before the intense pain in his feet began. He played Shortstop in high school, learned to play the trumpet with his father and went on tour to play gigs from Miami, FL to New York City, NY. Lyrica may reduce the pain felt from damaged nerves with regular, suggested usage.
- March 24, 2016
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Kaplan Thaler Group ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots