Kmart TV Spot, 'Movie Trailer Prank'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman looks at different flavored Peeps while a man speaks of the sale for the marshmallow treats she holds. Two for $3 is a no-brainer, but the man wonders how many Peeps it'll take for Diego to stop looking at his sister's diary. The woman takes a look at who's speaking, only to be caught "peeping" by the man from the other aisle.
- March 20, 2016
- Two for $3 Peeps (expires: 03/26/2016)
- “Make This Easter a Real Blockbuster”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Events & Venues
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots