Silk Unsweetened Milk TV Commercial, 'Silk Man: Zoned Out'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Silk Man pops up outside a family's kitchen window to let the mom know Silk's unsweetened Almond, Cashew and Coconut milks have no added sugar but still taste sweet. The milks suddenly appear on the breakfast table and the boy inside thinks that's pretty sweet, (but not unsweet, that's getting a little too literal).
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Silk Unsweetened Cashew Milk, Silk Unsweetened Coconut Milk, Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk
- “Tastes Like Better”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aimee Shyn ... Mom