DairyPure TV Spot, 'Bright Light'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A teacher, Ms. Taylor, guides a class full of cows dressed as students to the DairyPure section of milk at a grocery store. An ethereal light shines from the wall of milk jugs and the cows gawk at its beauty. She explains that DairyPure doesn't contain any artificial growth hormones and is backed by a Five Point Purity Promise. A ditsy cow wearing a blonde curly wig and pink sunglasses closes their conversation with a profound statement: "Like, moo."
- January 11, 2016
- DairyPure Milk
- “Starts Pure. Stays Pure.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Curiosity Advertising ... Creative Agency, Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots