Target TV Spot, 'Lilly Pulitzer for Target' Feat. Bella Thorne, Chris Noth
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This is probably the most fun and extravagant pool party you'll ever see. As designer Lilly Pulitzer used to say, "Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink." Enter the Gatsby-reminiscent mansion and enjoy drinks, good company and stylish clothes. As the Sunshine Band hit "Keep It Comin' Love" plays in the background, everyone has a good time in a setting of pastels and vibrant patterns that reminds us of Lilly Pulitzer's parties in the '60s. Featuring Chris Noth, Bella Thorne and some friendly animals including the flamingo on the dining table, the monkey waiter and giraffe taking the woman's hat, this Target ad introduces the Lilly Pulitzer for Target collection. It's available April 19, 2015 for a limited time.
- April 13, 2015
- Actors - Add
- Pollyanna Uruena ... Party hostess, Alek Wek , Bella Thorne , Chris Noth , Elvis Rivera ... Party guy on left, pink shirt , Josh Cruze ... Dinner Guest near Flamingo, Lauren Johnson ... Girl with curly hair in the beginning , Nick Young
- Chandelier ... Agency, AKQA ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Essence ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots