5 Hour Energy TV Spot, 'Coffee Break'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In this commercial, a man decides to take a coffee break. A man dressed like a sheriff walks in and tells him about a better alternative to coffee. He says 5-Hour Energy lasts a lot longer than what he's already drinking. Plus, the energy drinks is packed with B vitamins. You'll have energy until the cows come home.
- August 06, 2012
- 5-Hour Energy
- 5-Hour Energy Pomegranate
- “Hours And Hours Of Energy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots