Pediasure TV Commercial, 'Soccer Game'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This commercial shows two soccer moms watching their children's game. One of them asks if her son Tyler looks a little slow. Since kids are what they eat, it shows Tyler dressed as a set of fries snuggling to keep up with the rest of the group. Instead, Tyler's mom should have given him a Pediasure sidekick. A delicious shake that provides you with 7 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. Too bad the team's goalie ate a doughnut for breakfast. Kids are what they eat.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, YouTube
- PediaSure Sidekicks Vanilla
- “An Extra Kick Of Nutrition”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Publicis ... Creative Agency, Publicis ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency