Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Most cat owners are conscious of the smell emanating from their cat's litter box. Blue Buffalo's Naturally Fresh litter is made with walnut shells and helps eliminate odor.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
When a packaged goods brand thinks it has a distinct feature that makes it unique and able to do a better job, this is how a creative team sells it to the viewer.
There are many tried-and-true techniques at work in this cat litter TV commercial from Blue Buffalo. In a move clearly targeted to older cat-owning consumers with expendable income, the commercial centers on a dining room testimonial approach with the female character speaking frankly about the product, its ingredients and its benefits.
The commercial also highlights the use of product demonstrations and leans heavily on competitive comparisons that quantify the superior nature of the brand.
All of these ad features point to a well-considered and well-managed creative development process meant to leave a clear impression of superiority with high-end category shoppers.
- Blue Buffalo
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Walnut Shell Cat Litter, Naturally Fresh Quick-Clumping Walnut Shell Cat Litter, Naturally Fresh Pellet
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Anne Marie Howard ... Spokeswoman
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency