DIRECTV TV Commercial, 'Jimbo Escapes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Don't let them give your job to someone new because your feeling down about cable, switch to DirecTV instead.
iSpot Review - July 8, 2015
Chaos theory meets the consequences of cable TV in this well-executed creative, continuing a line of ads in the long-running DirecTV campaign. The campaign's hook is the absurd liberties taken with the consequences of sticking with cable TV. A viewer generally aware of the campaign will hear the voiceover, note the familiar set-up, and then linger to see the punch-line of an ending.
This spot is particularly strong in that it is executed beautifully to engage and hold onto those not familiar with the campaign. The framing, edits and character acting in the spot harkens a hand-crafted Wes Anderson joint, which is just the light and quirky visual style needed to sell the fun of this campaign.
Should this campaign keep moving forward, expect to see the execution choices and quality of this ad influence the look and feel of future spots from DirecTV.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Claudia Choi ... Zoo educator, Eric Almquist ... Zoo Keeper
- Grey Global Group Inc. ... Agency, Grey Global Group Inc. ... Creative Agency, iCrossing ... Digital Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency