Comcast Spotlight TV Spot, 'Police Chase With Lemon and Pepper'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Viewers today have multiple screens competing for their attention. A woman is on her laptop looking up recipes at the same time she's "watching" a scene on TV showing police officers arresting a man while saying, "You have a right to set the oven to 400 degrees, and baste the chicken with lemon and pepper. If you cannot afford lemon and pepper, some will be appointed to you." Comcast Spotlight offers both online and TV advertising so your local message will reach the viewer no matter what.
- September 17, 2012
- Comcast Spotlight
- Comcast/XFINITY Comcast Spotlight
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Spark Foundry ... Agency, Cramer-Krasselt ... Creative Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots