Summer's Eve TV Spot, 'Shower'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Two women face off in front of the bathroom to decide who needs to take a shower the most. Each quickly fires off a list of reasons as to why her day was more horrible than the other's, among which have been a broken heel, a lost wallet, a totaled car and a breakup with one's boyfriend. The last straw that wins over the right to shower, however, is the blonde girl's horribly botched haircut which she finally reveals from under the towel. She gets to wash away her horrible day with Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time feminine cleansing wash. Good for her.
- June 11, 2015
- Summer's Eve
- Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Cleansing Wash, Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Cleansing Cloths, Summer's Eve Lavender Night-Time Cleansing Bar
- “Hail to the V”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- TRG ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots